On March 13, 2023, in Apple, Inc., et al. v. Vidal, Case No. 2022-1249 (Fed. Cir. March 13, 2023), the Federal Circuit reversed and remanded a decision from the Northern District of California dismissing a lawsuit filed by several large technology companies for lack...
Month: March 2023
- Federal Circuit Revives Big Tech’s Fintiv Challenge
- Plausible Factual Allegations Supported By The Intrinsic Record Key To Overcoming Section 101 Patent-Eligibility Challenge
- Fifth Circuit Denies Patent Owners’ Attempt To Formalize PTAB’s Discretionary Denials
- Some common outcomes when pursuing patent litigation
- Serial IPR Petitions No Longer Doomed By A Double Dose Of Discretionary Denial