Technology is a competitive business and creating a new product can be extremely lucrative. For those in Silicon Valley who have innovated, it is imperative to protect that which they have created. Competition is one thing, but another entity simply trying to profit...
Month: April 2022
- Federal Circuit Revives Big Tech’s Fintiv Challenge
- Plausible Factual Allegations Supported By The Intrinsic Record Key To Overcoming Section 101 Patent-Eligibility Challenge
- Fifth Circuit Denies Patent Owners’ Attempt To Formalize PTAB’s Discretionary Denials
- Some common outcomes when pursuing patent litigation
- Serial IPR Petitions No Longer Doomed By A Double Dose Of Discretionary Denial