Technology is a competitive business and creating a new product can be extremely lucrative. For those in Silicon Valley who have innovated, it is imperative to protect that which they have created. Competition is one thing, but another entity simply trying to profit...
Month: April 2022
- Some common outcomes when pursuing patent litigation
- Serial IPR Petitions No Longer Doomed By A Double Dose Of Discretionary Denial
- Restoring Patent Eligibility May Not Restore Clarity
- If patent owners can’t mess with the Western District of Texas, then what next?
- A potential way to deal with an uncooperative defendant